Bames Live is proud to accept some great awards and to pass them on, too.
Nancy LaRonda Johnson has somehow included me in her list of nominees for four awards. Yay! Well... Actually she gave me the choice to accept one or all of the four. Being the fallible human that I am, I have decided to accept three ... bwahahaha (beri, beri greedy laf!)
I have decided to somehow condense all three awards in this post. My nominees for the awards are at the bottom of this post and I am nominating them for all three though they may decide to accept one, two or all three :)
|Awarded to Bames Live by Nancy LaRonda Johnson|
Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules:
1. Display logo in your blog to show you've been nominated!
2. Link back to your nominator.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify your nominees.
Here are 7 things about dear ol' me:
1. I used to be a corporate trainer for ages
2. I love my canine babies and spoil them as much as I can
3. My chain reading is driving me nuts
4. Getting really impatient waiting for George R.R. Martin's "Winds of Winter" (the next book of the Song of Fire and Ice series)
5. Just got my Dad some great gardening tools for his birthday
6. Love Grey's Anatomy and Supernatural
7. I am dreaming of being able to buy my stepmother an oxygen concentrator
|Awarded by Nancy LaRonda Johnson|
Sunshine Award Rules:
1. Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers.
5. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
The 10 questions & my answers are:
1. Favorite color? Blue
2. Favorite animal? Dog
3. Favorite number? Seven
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Coca-Cola
5. Favorite alcoholic drink? Vodka Tonic
6. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
7. Passions? Reading
8. Prefer getting or giving presents? Both
9. Favorite City? Makati (Philippines)
10. Favorite TV Shows? Grey's Anatomy, Fringe (too bad the series has ended), Game of Thrones, and Supernatural
|Awarded by Nancy LaRonda Johnson|
Liebster Award Rules:
1. The Liebster Award is given to bloggers by bloggers.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions that are asked by the nominating blogger.
4. Choose 11 new bloggers to nominate for the Award and link to them in the post.
5. Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
6. Go back to their pages and tell them they've been nominated.
7. No tag backs.
Here are 11 facts about myself:
1. I need to lose weight (lots of weight)
2. My favorite flavor of almost anything is chocolate
3. I am terrified of cockroaches and spiders
4. Me thinks my Dad is the greatest Dad in the world
5. I believe that people who are cruel to and abuse animals deserve a kick in the ass (honestly, they deserve to get the cruel and abusive treatment they gave the animals they maltreated)
6. More than cake, I love ice cream (chocolate of course)
7. My Kindle has more books than I can ever hope to read
8. The car of my dreams is a Honda CRV
9. My greatest crush is George Clooney
10. My eyes are very dark brown
11. I am craving for some delicious pancit palabok.
Here are my answers to Nancy's questions:
1. What’s your best quality? My patience
2. What celebrity would you want to kiss, say if you nor he/she were married? George Clooney (or Keanu Reeves... hehehe)
3. You have to create a TV show, any kind. What will it be about? People who love and rescue abused animals
4. What’s one thing you wish you totally understood? Math
5. What human condition/emotion do you wish you had more control over? Anger
6. If you could be any animal, which would it be? A wild Mustang
7. You have to relive one of your past years. Which one will it be? My 20th year
8. Captain Kirk or Mr. Spock? Both (I had crushes on them for years)
9. Deliciously evil or boringly good? Ebil! Ebil! LOL
10. What language do you wish you spoke fluently? German
11. You have one day to do whatever you want. What will you do? Ride a hot air balloon
My questions for my nominees are:
1. What is your favorite book?
2. If you could have a single wish come true, what would it be?
3. What color of clothes do you believe suits you the most?
4. If you won a million dollars, how would you spend the money?
5. Dogs or cats?
6. If you could go on holiday to any country in the world, where would you go?
7. What was your favorite food when you were a kid?
8. What are three things that you are grateful for today?
9. What made you start blogging?
10. Which book would you really like to be made into a mini-series or movie?
11. Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings?
My nominees are for one, two or all three awards are: