It is the first Friday of March and it is also Women's Day Eve... :)
This week has been a rather hectic one. There have been so many things to do and to take care of. But, it has also been the week where we finally saw the first signs that Spring is here!
1. Seeing the sprouting leaves on plants and trees that have been bare during winter... those teeny bits of green are like beacons of new life and I love them.
2. Our 4 month old Labrador Retriever named Plucky has learned to make funny noises when he needs to go pee (took forever and there are still times when he forgets to do his thing outside but... celebrate small things, right)
3. My Dad's cervical spondylosis is getting better
4. Jyoti, our beloved Indian Spitz, seems to be feeling better because winter is over (he has arthritis on his left foreleg)
5. The birds -- especially the pigeons -- are busy making nests :)
What are you celebrating this week?