I used to be able to read a book a day and was perfectly fine with posting a review of a book daily. But now... it is a struggle to even read a few lines in a day. To be perfectly honest; getting up in the morning is a struggle.
However, I refuse to let my health problems or the weather put a dampener on my celebrating small things. We need to appreciate the nice things... the good things... the small achievements... the tiniest whispers of positive stuff...
This week I am celebrating:
1. Survived another blood test (I am tested pretty often to make sure my medications are working and those tests require what appears to be a whole lot of blood to me)
2. Got our LPG (liquefed petroleum gas -- or cooking gas) tank refilled and it took a mere two hours to do it! (Used to take much longer)
3. Dad got a sweet deal on cantaloupe melons so he bought three.
4. Managed to make a jackfruit cream pie (which almost never got make because we had no power last Tuesday for 7 whole hours)
|My Jackfruit Cream Pie. Not a great picture and it is not |
a perfect looking pie but it is yummy.
5. There was a teeny bit of rain yesterday.
I know that you also have a lot of things to celebrate so I shall celebrate with you with the last piece of jackfruit pie... ;)
Have a great weekend!